Practical Reiki Class at Cleveland School of Massage
New!! Practical ReikiTM!
Learn this simple, powerful Reiki method!
Tuesdays, February 21 & 28, and March 6 & 13, 2012
At the Cleveland School of Massage
Practical Reiki is a user-friendly, simple and strong Reiki modality distinguished by these characteristics:
- There are no symbols.
- There are no hand positions. The hands-on treatment involves placing hands on the shoulders of the recipient and letting the energy flow where it is needed. Distance channeling involves simply intending the energy to go to the recipient, holding the hands facing each other, and letting the energy flow until it stops.
- The energy flows from the earth up, combining with Reiki energy from above through the crown chakra and flows out through the hands.
- Giving attunements is a simple matter of intending that the recipient receive the attunement when ready.
- A treatment typically takes about 5 minutes. The energy actually stops flowing when it’s done. The recipient, however, may feel the energy continue for up to an hour.
Learn Practical Reiki with the founder of the system, Alice Langholt, Reiki Master Teacher.
After completing the course, you will be empowered to teach and attune others as a Practical ReikiTM Master.
- Live guided instruction
- Attunements to all 3 levels of Practical Reiki (through Master level)
- Complete personal support and guidance
- A certificate with your name and the date of your Master Level Attunement in pdf format at completion of the course.
Materials needed: Practical ReikiTM for balance, well-being, and vibrant health. Order here. (Also available on Amazon, B&N.com, and other online retailers).
Books will also be available the first day of class for $15.
Full course tuition is only $125! Register by clicking the button below!