(*please note: I am no longer doing free attunements to Kundalini Reiki, as I have been recently attuned to the newest version by Ole Gabrielson. Please click here for the new information).
I have come up with a few guidelines for those who want me to attune them to Kundalini Reiki. They’re quite simple.
1. Read the manuals before requesting the attunements. I want to know that those who I’m attuning are informed about this Reiki modality, and understand how to call in and channel the energy, what to expect from the attunement process, and also how the attunements should be timed. When you request attunements, I will send you the manuals by email.
2. After you’ve read the manuals, email me a list of the dates and times (and what time zone you are in) when you would like to receive each attunement. Be sure to first send me your full name and location (city/state or city/country if outside the US). It could look like:
Joe Shmoe, Boise, Idaho
KR1 Monday, June 23, 10 a.m. CST
KR2 Wednesday, June 25, 10 a.m. CST
KR3 Wednesday, July 2, 10 a.m. CST
Be sure to give me 48 hours to get them on my schedule and send you a confirmation email.
3. I would like your feedback by email after each attunement, to let me know how you are feeling, how the attunement went, and if you have any questions about the energy. You may also ask me questions between attunements, or whenever they arise.
4. The “exchange”: After all of your attunements through level 9 have been sent, you will send me an attunement to Kundalini Reiki 9 (booster 6) at a time we will arrange to confirm that your attunements were all received. Only someone who has been successfully attuned can send an attunement, so this would be a good way to finish. This verifying is for both of our benefit. While I have no doubt that the attunements will be received by you as I intend them, it’s always good to have that kind of reassurance that you were ready to receive them on your end, and you did. I will confirm that I received the attunement from you. It will take you no longer than 5 minutes to send me the attunement once you’ve had the final attunement.
5. This one is optional: Any time after being attuned to level 2, plan a time with me for you to send me a distance Kundalini Reiki treatment, and I’ll provide you feedback (see? win-win!).
The bottom line is that I care about each person I attune, and feel blessed by the opportunity to pass the attunements along. I want to be a support for each person who asks for the attunements from me.
Comments are always welcome. Please send attunement requests to my email address : here