Reiki: A natural, holistic solution to improve your emotional and physical health.
What do I do?
- As a Reiki practitioner: I work with people who seek holistic solutions to problems that most doctors prescribe meds for. I help them naturally release stress, relieve pain, heal faster, shed emotional baggage, and gain an awareness of their mind-body connection. My clients experience improvements in their physical and emotional health from our very first session together. This is true in person or by distance. Click here for more on Reiki healing.
- As a Reiki teacher: I teach an energy healing technique called Reiki to people who want to discover and harness their natural powers for healing themselves and helping others heal. I help them connect to their innate powers for healing which they use to relieve stress, pain, emotional blocks, and stay healthy. Since I started using this technique for self-healing while I go to sleep at night, I stopped getting sick. I haven’t even had a cold in 6 years now. I can also help my kids when they are hurt, sick, or have bad dreams. My students have similar results. And many of my students become practitioners or teachers, to share this method with others. Click here for more on learning Reiki for yourself.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a word from the Japanese language, meaning “Guided Life Force Energy.” Life energy, which makes up our thoughts, emotions, and consciousness, is in every living thing and connects us all. We all have places in our energy that are off balance. We can be off balance due to stress, disease, pain, or emotional blocks, just to name a few.
A Reiki practitioner offers this life force energy to you for you to receive where you are off balance, to help your body heal itself back into balance.
Reiki does not require belief in order to be effective. Being open to trying Reiki is all you need.
Reiki does not require meditation, physical manipulation of any kind, breathing patterns, or any effort at all. It’s a gentle and effective holistic technique for effortlessly receiving the life force energy you need to restore your mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual balance.
Reiki is a powerful and gentle healing technique that:
- Relaxes your muscles
- Promotes natural self-healing
- Strengthens the immune system
- Relieves pain
- Relaxes and reduces stress
- Treats symptoms and causes of illness
- Balances the energies in the body
- Clears toxins
- Adapts to the natural needs of the receiver
- Enhances personal awareness
- Releases blocked and suppressed feelings
- Assists meditation and positive thinking
- Energizes you and brings balance, well being and harmony
- Promotes creativity
- Heals holistically
- Compliments all forms of treatments and therapies