Reiki: A strong, simple way to achieve balance, well-being, and vibrant health
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a word from the Japanese language, meaning “Guided Life Force Energy.” Life energy, which makes up our thoughts, emotions, and consciousness, is in every living thing and connects us all. We all have places in our energy that are off balance. We can be off balance due to stress, disease, pain, or emotional blocks, just to name a few.
A Reiki practitioner offers this life force energy to you for you to receive where you are off balance, to help your body heal itself back into balance.
Reiki does not require belief in order to be effective. Being open to trying Reiki is all you need.
Reiki is a powerful and gentle healing technique that:
- Relaxes your muscles
- Promotes natural self-healing
- Strengthens the immune system
- Relieves pain
- Relaxes and reduces stress
- Treats symptoms and causes of illness
- Balances the energies in the body
- Clears toxins
- Adapts to the natural needs of the receiver
- Enhances personal awareness
- Releases blocked and suppressed feelings
- Assists meditation and positive thinking
- Energizes you and brings balance, well being and harmony
- Promotes creativity
- Heals holistically
- Compliments all forms of treatments and therapies
Do you have questions
about learning or receiving Reiki, or need help determining your needs? Click below to schedule a free 30 minute phone call. I’m here to help!